The New Jersey Law Revision Commission will meet on Thursday July 17, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. in the Commission offices on the 7th Floor, 153 Halsey Street, Newark, New Jersey.
1. Title 9 – Children; Abused, Neglected and Dependent Children -- Further consideration of a Draft Final Report and Memorandum with comments from the Department of Children and Families and the Office of Law Guardian. Memo Word || Memo PDF || Report Word || Report PDF
3. Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act, N.J.S 48:2-80 subsec. d. -- Consideration of a Memorandum proposing a potential project clarifying statutory language in response to In re New Jersey Dep't of Envtl. Prot. Conditional Highlands Applicability Determination, Program Interest No. 435434. Word || PDF
4. Long Term Capacity Pilot Project Act (LCAPP) -- Consideration of a Memorandum proposing a potential project amending the LCAPP in response to the recent Federal District Court decision in PPL EnergyPlus, LLC v. Hanna. WORD || PDF
5. Clarification of Tenure Issues -- - Consideration of a Memorandum proposing a potential project that arose as the result of three cases interpreting the language of N.J.S. 18A:17-2 including DiNapoli v. Board of Education of the Township of Verona. WORD || PDF
7. Uniform Protection of Genetic Information in Employment Act -- Consideration of a Draft Tentative Report proposing revisions to existing New Jersey law in response to the Uniform Protection of Genetic Information in Employment Act. WORD || PDF
Please note: Next Commission Meeting will be held September 18, 2014